At a Glance
Chobe Bush Lodge is situated in Kasane, directly on the border of Chobe National Park, and within 150 m from Chobe River. Four African countries meet within close proximity of this lodge - Botswana, Namibia, Zimbabwe and Zambia.
• Excellent getaway location to Chobe, Victoria Falls and Caprivi
• 38 spacious, luxury en-suite rooms, 4 large exclusive family rooms - 2 separate bedrooms each with own en-suite facilities.
• Restaurant, pool deck, cocktail bar & Sedudu Bar, dinner cruises, WIFI, air-conditioning, health & beauty salon
• Game drives in 9 seater game viewing vehicles, game viewing, sunset boat cruises, dinner cruises, private boat cruises, Victoria Falls day trip, Okavango Delta day trip, Namibian village walk, scenic flights, fishing excursions, reptile park visits, birding excursions, local flights and transfers
• Accessible by road from Victoria Falls International Airport (1 hr 10 mins), Livingstone International Airport (1 hr 25 mins) and Kasane International Airport (5 mins)