- 【Incredibly Small, Lightweight and Portable】As the smallest 3-axis stabilized handheld camera DJI has ever designed, the compact and intelligent Osmo Pocket is equipped with a remarkable 3-axis stabilized gimbal and a new algorithm that ensures a control accuracy of ±0.005° and maximum control speed of 120°/s. It turns any moment into a cinematic memory. In just seconds, Osmo Pocket allows you to share your life anywhere, anytime.
- 【Truly Smooth, Amazingly Powerful Performance】Osmo Pocket snaps photos in stunning detail, thanks to a 1/2.3-inch sensor, 80° FOV, and f/2.0 aperture. It can also shoot 4K/60fps video at 100Mbps and photos at 12 MP with a pixel size of 1.55 μm for footage worth sharing every time. In real time, it precisely adjusts for your movements, turning your handheld video of a golden sunset or your child's first steps into a movie-like scene.
- 【Single-Handed Design with Intelligence in Mind】A sandstone handle is non-slip and sweat-proof, offering a comfortable grip. The built-in touchscreen and buttons provide a quick, single-handed user experience, letting you choose modes and adjust settings in a few swipes and taps. With access to several intelligent functions like ActiveTrack, NightShot,Motionlapse, and Panorama, Osmo Pocket unleashes your creativity with filming effects that are impossible with smartphones.
- 【Expansive Accessories, Ultimate Creativity】In the box: DJI Osmo Pocket, Carrying Case, Smartphone Adapter (USB-C), Smartphone Adapter (Lightning), Power Cable. NOT INCLUDED: Smartphone Adapter (Micro USB). Optional accessories (NOT INCLUDED): Charging Case, Wireless Module, Extension Rod, Waterproof Case,Accessory Mount, ND Filters Set, Controller Wheel, Carrying Case, Cover, Quick-Release Base.
- 【DJI Mimo, dedicated app with editing tools inspires your own visual storytelling】Story mode uses a combination of preset shooting patterns and camera motions to help you create professional-quality video. Exclusively-designed filters and soundtracks give a unique finish to your footage. Mimo is the companion to let you point, shoot, edit, and share amazing moments. My Story lets you set the tone of your video with templates, filters, music, and watermark stickers with a single tap.
Details: Designed with Intelligence in Mind
First-Person View mode follows the gimbal's orientation to film thrilling action shots with smooth results.
Just tap on a subject, and ActiveTrack follows. Entering Selfie mode automatically enables FaceTrack, keeping you in the center of the shot.
Osmo Pocket automatically detects and illuminates low-lit scenes, resulting in brighter photos. You can also take tripod-free, 2-3s handheld long exposure shots in Pro mode.
3×3 Panorama captures your destination with breathtaking definition and detail.
To squeeze a beautiful day into a single shot, Timelapse turns hours into seconds, and Motionlapse adds smooth camera movement for dramatic effect.
iOS 10.0: iPhone XS MAX, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone SE
Android 5.0: Samsung Note 8, Samsung S9+, Samsung S9, Samsung S8+, Samsung S8, HUAWEI P20, HUAWEI P10, HUAWEI, Mate 10 Pro, HUAWEI Mate 10, HUAWEI Mate 9 Pro, Honor 10, Honor 9, Vivo NEX, Mi MIX 2S, Mi 8, Mi6, OnePlus 5T, Google Pixel 2XL, Google Pixel 2.
What video format does Osmo Pocket support?
Can I preview panorama photos on the screen of Osmo Pocket?
No. Panorama photos can only be stitched and viewed when connected to the DJI Mimo app.
How do I share videos shot on Osmo Pocket?
You can save the videos to your mobile device or directly upload the videos in DJI Mimo and create a video link to share to your social media.
How many built-in microphones does Osmo Pocket have?
Can I use an external microphone for Osmo Pocket?
Yes, you can achieve this with the DJI Osmo Pocket 3.5mm Adapter