RRA Dinare At a Glance
Rra Dinare is Setswana for 'Father Buffalo' and, as the name suggests, the area is very popular with male Buffalo. The “dagga” bulls are pretty much resident and enjoy both the easy access to the water and the security of the night time resting spots close to the camp on the fringe of the island.
• Rra Dinare is located in a private concession of 272km2 that shares an unfenced border with Moremi Game reserve on the south eastern side of the Delta. It overlooks the Gomoti River and its flood plains
• 8 en-suite, meru-style tents
• 1 en-suite, meru-style, family tent
• Game drives (day & night, on- and off-road) and seasonal water activities on the Gomoti river and game walks available, depending on local conditions.
• Rates are fully inclusive of accommodation, all meals, locally branded beverages, activities and laundry service
• Access by charter flight from Maun (20 minutes) or Kasane (1 hour 20 minutes)
• Radio contact with Maun
• Internet access is not available, allowing guests to be fully present in the beauty which surrounds them
• No air conditioning, but the tented accommodation is spacious and very well ventilated